Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Range Grannies Own Sandy Sand is Running For President. Must be True, I Got the Email

by Sandy Sand

Sandy for President!

I got the funniest, if not the most important email of my life yesterday, informing me that I’m a presidential candidate.

Wow! How good does that get? And I haven’t done a thing or raised one deflated penny.

Once informed of my party-of-one candidacy, I immediately went into platform-forming mode.

Sandy's First Fiat: All health insurance companies will be outlawed and Rep. Dennis Kucinich will be name to the cabinet post of Single-Payer Planner.

That’s just for starters.

California dreamin’? You bet! But it would sure make a lot of people happy.

http://www.aarpvote08.org/?d=U2FuZHkgU2FuZA==

1 comment:

Kat said...

Another Sistah for Sand!
Beach bunnies for Sand 08!

AARP's got a cool GOTV tool.